Crime

[VIDEO] Newly Released Video Sheds New Light on Female Veteran Shot at DC Protests

New video footage has been released of the movement when Ashli Babbit was shot and killed by Capitol Police inside the Capitol building on Wednesday. The 14-year female veteran was attempting to break into a hallway via a broken window when she was shot in the throat and killed by Capitol Police:

video

I know this is tragic, especially with Babbit being a 14-year Air Force veteran, but you can’t storm a hallway just feet away from where an active session of congress is taking place. What do you think they are going to do? The Capitol Police have to protect members of Congress with their life, that’s their job. Babbit obviously got caught up in the moment and made a very poor decision, which unfortunately cost her her life.

I tell the truth even when I don’t want to….

About the author

William Poole

William Poole

When they ask me about my political views, I tell them "I know nothing."

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Asshole
Asshole
8 months ago

There’s no excuse there was nothing that she was doing I don’t care if she’s climbing through the window that would justify them shooting her in the throat they could’ve arrested her on the spot they could’ve done anything but shooting her that’s not see terrorism

Stephen
Reply to  Asshole
8 months ago

Especially when there’s no threat or not armed,they didnt care they used lethal force on her,where was the lethal force used on antifa and BLM? lethal force should have been used on everyone one of these terrorists (BLM and Antifa!)

Prophet Donald J Trump
Prophet Donald J Trump
8 months ago

but you can’t storm a hallway just feet away from where an active session of congress is taking place.”…….Why can’t you?? Are they so far above us that they’re untouchable? Many of them deserve to be drug out of that s***hole building and be hung from a lamp post out in the street in front of it. George Washington disagrees with you too motherfucker.

forsaken
Admin
Reply to  Prophet Donald J Trump
8 months ago

Why can’t you storm an active session of congress? Because we’re a nation of laws, not a banana republic.

Sean Creaney
Reply to  Prophet Donald J Trump
8 months ago

Could have Tazed her, that was murder.

Gramy Diana
Gramy Diana
8 months ago

She was alone? Did they shoot all of them? Arrest her she was unarmed, she wasn’t waving a gun? Arrest her not kill her. Remember through our blood and guts you have the building… we own it.

Greek
Greek
Reply to  Gramy Diana
8 months ago

Shortly before she is shot several police officers are standing next to her, obviously she posed no threat to their safety or others. I wore the badge for 28 years this was all senseless and shameful.